Please visit our online membership registration form here, or contact us directly at 215-561-4700, ext. 200.
Of course! We ask that you call us directly at 215-561-4700, ext. 200 to request printed materials about the Council.
Your membership and all of its benefits will commence as soon as the Council receives your membership contribution. You can expect to receive a membership welcome packet within 2 weeks of payment receipt. The Council does not issue membership cards; your membership information is kept in our database and is verified by Membership staff when you register for programs at the member price.
The number of guests you can register at the member rate is dependent on your membership level:
• Individual: all guests charged at general public price
• Dual: one guest at member price, additional guests at general public price
• Dual Plus: two guests at member price, additional guests at general public price
• Ambassador & up: please consult your membership materials, call 215-561-4700 ext. 221 or visit our Membership page.
If you are unsure of your membership level, please call 215-561-4700, ext. 221.
Memberships to the Council are valid for one full calendar year (12 months). You will receive a mailed reminder to renew your membership approximately a month before it expires.
Yes, your membership dues directly support our Global Leadership programs for middle school and high school programs, therefore all membership contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. Specific tax information is included in your membership welcome packet.
Speaker Events F.A.Q.s
Yes. The Council can only guarantee seats for reservations paid in advance, including receipt of lecture passes with reservations. Reservations are accepted in order of receipt.
If there is special pricing for students, it will be listed with the event details on the website. When special student pricing is offered, it is only available for full-time students. University students will be required to show valid student ID indicating their full-time student status. High school students must make reservations through the Council's Education staff by calling 215-561-4700 ext. 228.
In addition to payments by cash and check, the Council accepts all major credit cards. If registering by mail, payment or lecture pass(es) must accompany your registration form and must be received by the Council three business days before the event to guarantee your reservation.
Lecture passes may be redeemed for admission to programs for which they are listed as a payment option. Lecture passes must accompany your reservation and be mailed to the Council in time to be processed three business days before the event. Lost or stolen passes cannot be honored. Please call Membership at 215-561-4700, ext. 200 or ext. 221, with questions.
If you register online, you will receive an online confirmation of your reservation. If you register by mail, you will not receive a confirmation of your reservation. Events are generally not ticketed. Your name tag, which can be picked up at registration at the event, will serve as your ticket to the event.
Cancellations must be made at least three business days before the program for a refund. Please notify the Council by phone at 215-561-4700 if you are unable to attend an event.
Unless designated otherwise, the dress code is business casual.
• A reduced rate of $10.00 is offered to Council members at Patriot Parking in the Holiday Inn, 1305 Walnut Street. A validation coupon is required to receive the discounted rate. Please see a Council representative at the membership table for a validation coupon.
• Discounted coupons are often available for parking at our event venues. Please check with Council staff at events regarding availability and validation.
• There are a number of parking garages located throughout Center City with many conveniently located near event venues. To find garages located near event venues, visit Philadelphia: Best Parking—select “Philadelphia” and “Daily” and enter the address of the venue.
Q: Can I use public transportation to get to events?
Most of our events are held at venues conveniently located to public transportation. For maps and to plan your trip, visit SEPTA.
The Council’s home venue is our conference room at One Penn Center, 1617 John F. Kennedy Blvd., Suite 1055, Philadelphia, PA 19103